These things may or may not be "errors;" they just seem odd or wrong on a new wiki. …in my humble opinion. 😉
Wiki created Thursday, May 9, 2014
- Project:Candidates_for_speedy_deletion—Links to , but no such template exists.
- Project:Sandbox—Uses Template:Sandbox, but no such template exists.
- Project:Community_Portal—Uses Template:Col-begin, Template:Col-2, and Template:Col-end, but no such templates exist.
- Project:Templates—Links to numerous templates that do not exist, uses but no such template exists
- Template:Documentation —uses but no such template exists
- , & —Includes File description twice
- All File:s—Appears on these wikis? Why do I need to know that?
- —Doesn't show as "css" code page until an edit is made and saved.
- is prepended to , breakin…